Saturday, August 05, 2006

New Challenge & Next Sketch Session

Wassabi! So far, we are thinking about Wednesday (8/9) or Thursday (8/10) to meet for another sketch session deep in the heart of Royal Oak. I would say we would be starting around 8 PM in Carribou Coffee. As always, bring sketchbooks, pens, pencils, paints, markers, whatever you can transport easily. I'll be looking for sketches to scan in and post on this blog, so be sure to email me some scans! (Email me the times that are best for you, I'll announce the date and time in a few days.)

As far as a first challenge, I came across this great site. http://www.mojizu.com There is a link to it on the side of this page. There are some fun characters in here, and I would like to make this our first official challenge.

Here are the guidelines: DUE DATE: Friday 8/11/06 by 11:00 PM. Upload one Moji (character) onto www.mojizu.com. Here are the specifics from the site: A moji ( Character ) should be on a white background. Your character should not have distracting backgrounds, enclosures or borders. Image Size - 500 x 500 Pixels at 150 dpi Image Type - .jpg, .gif, .png Note: JPEG’s cannot be accepted in CMYK. These images will not appear in the browser. Please convert to RGB.

Upload your moji, and send a copy of it to my email address. I'll post these up in a future blog!

No comments: